Translate

Monday, July 2, 2012

Example of Experience Speech

Personal Experience Speech.

Believe to Your Mom.


Asalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

My loving audience, I have a story. Long time ago, i ever fought with my mother. Thats when I was five years old. Can you imagine, a child who was still five years old fought to her mother?

The story begin when I asked my mother to gave me a match. But my mother forbed me playing with it. I was angry. So I stolen it. Because I really exciting with that match. When I success stolen it, I go to somewhere, and try to turn on it. But suddenly that match fell down to my hand and make my hand was burnt. I was cried and screaming. I run too quickly to go home, and I scream to my mother, “Mom, mom..!! my hand was burnt.” My mother looked at me and was shock and try to treat me soon.

After she give some medicine (drug fuels) to me, she gave me some advice and she said to me, “It was a result  if you didnt follow my command. So, do you want to repeat your fault again?” and I answered, “No mom. I never playing match again” and my mother give her sweet smile to me and said, “Ok, good !”

So, my loving audience, what is the conclusion from that story? Our mother very loves us. If she forbid us to do something, it means there are something that not ‘save’ for us. She want to protect us. But most of us think that her ban is to limite our activity, our wish. And thats a big wrong..! because every mother want to the best for her children. She never has willing to hurt us. She loves us.

So that, never judge her as a bad mother. Beause her loves is very big. And the fact is every mother loves her children, so it is imposible if she want to hurt us. So belive your mother.

Thats all my speech, thank you for attention.

Asalamualaikum Wr.Wb.

No comments: